Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BORING HINGGA SEPARUH MATI

Okay, been busy gila-gila with my sister's preparation to boarding school. She's got accept to SMS HULU SELANGOR, SEMASHUR for 2nd intake. (Heck yeah baby, sama dgn Amirul. 10 minit dari rumah lagi. Lucky or what?! :DD)  It's good and calm in the house when she's gone. I'll enjoy while it last! Hoho. Altough I'm freaking sick cause banyak benda mahu prepare utk asrama. AIGO~ Menyusahkan saja >.<

Enough with asrama this and asrama that, like I'm the one yang masuk ouh. XD


Now, the best news for meyh! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD






*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*







I FREAKIN GOT TO GO TO SUPER JUNIOR'S  CONCERT, SUPER SHOW 3 THIS FREAKIN 19th MARCH.
OH.MAI.GAADDDD!

WOOHOOO! I'm on freakin cloud 9. WAAHHHHH~ Joy, happy, jumped all over the place, walked on air (WTH?), rejoice and with the 'extreme' word in front of the verb. You tell me! 
:DDDDDD


 Click this link for concert and ticketing info and a little teaser for the coming concert ;)


and the seating plan ;)


BUT...(uh-oh)  
I didn't get the tickets yet and the thought of sold out tickets bothers me real bad >.< And and I really wanna go with Tasha. Haih. I'm gonna stop now. Getting lightheaded and need to throw up. ARGH, I hate getting sick.


p/s; Hope to get better at 19th February to buy the tickets! >.<
See you all ELF at Sungei Wang! :DD

2 comments: