Sunday, February 6, 2011

GOODBYE T.T

Today, 7 February, my brother make his first step to his boarding school. WAAHHH! I wonder how's that feel aite? Hoho. Good luck with the studies bro. Take care juga ! (I can't believe he's going to go trough this alone without me. *SOBS*SOBS*) 'Can he take care of his meals?,' 'Can he wash his own clothes?,' 'Can he overcome his 1 hour of shower there?.' (LOL, I know right? Mengalahkan perempuan!) These questions worries me. Wow, I love him ey? I'd thought I'd be cool with this. "TENG! You're wrong, Fathiyah." OKAY, enough with yourself pity.


Now, let's talk about preparations to boarding school; Almighty Tya's Guide to Boarding School (HEE~)

1. Do some research of your school. "Why?" "Boring" you'd say? I'd think it's interesting because your investing your life over there to study, so invest it in what they do best. Amirul's (my brother) school, SEMASHUR do best in rugby, so why the hell not he'd go for it for extra curricular credits ey? And ouh, did you know that a horror movie, 'Damping Malam' has some scenes over there? *SHIVER* Spooky.

2. Get all of your things labelled. Labelled with what? Your name of course. Bear in your mind that not all people there are nice just because they go to boarding school. (My mom's lesson) But I think that is reality. You just have to bear with bad and mean people in every slopes of your life. With this, Amirul's things are mark with his initial in every corner from his shoes right down to his undies! (I'm exaggerating things here people)

3. Bring some entertainments. I'd didn't ask you to brake the rules. Gadgets not allowed guys. Yeah, bummer. My point of view is bring some poster of your favourite idols or if you a good kid, bring your family photos. It's nice to see nostalgic photos after a long tiring day kan? So, I'd prepare Amirul a Girls' Generation (a.k.a. SNSD) poster for him. Enjoy yeah? ;D



 Here are your favourite sexayy lady bro :D
! FIGHTING !

Haha. That's all for dummies guide to boarding school. Truthfully, FATHIYAH :DD


p/s; CONGRATS to all who gets to boarding school.
BEST OF WISHES FROM ME :)

1 comment: