Thursday, February 24, 2011

HOOT!

Sorry for not bothering to update. ;) TOO MUCH going on and I thought my days were dull? Haish. 

Okay for Suju's concert, I've got the ticket! Woohoo. Eventhough the 5 HOURS OF QUEING IS FUTILE. Hell yeah, 5 freaking long hours. I've arrived the 6th floor of SW(Sungei Wang) and already at the other end of SW. Yeap, it's the whole length of the mall and it continued till 5th floor. And of course from the other entrance lagi. CRAAYZEE ;D What I meant by futile was I didn't even get the tickets after the sweats of queing for 5 hours. GRRR! I was totally in front of the counter and the staff there just said, "sorry, sold out." WTF? It was my fucking turn and its fucking sold out. I literally cried on my way to my mom's office. Bitches with the weird stares, mesti mereka ingat ada shooting drama or whatevs (HAHA, perasan) XD 

Stories cut short = I bought it online! GRR, stupid management sayin it was sold out. For detailed story, ask me myself! Malas mahu menaip oi ._.

Don't mess eith power of ELF ;D

 Okay, I need to sleep. Natasha is coming to my place tomorrow. WEEEE~
GOODNIGHT! :3

p/s; xoxo
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment